Many people gain weight without changing something in their eating routine. Hormonal imbalance can be the cause for this issue, particularly among older women. Also, those who deal with pre-diabetes, depression, fatty liver, and high cholesterol levels have more trouble to lose weight.
There are some tricks you can try to maintain the hormonal balance and control the weight:
– Take 100mg of DIM supplements two times per day with your meals.
– Use a topical progesterone cream that can lower the levels of estrogen.
– Detoxify your liver by eating soups, stews, or chili with few cardamom seeds.
– Stay away from foods that contain copper such as nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate, and shell fish.
– If you have high levels of estrogen, you can add 2 tbsp. of flax seeds in your smoothies or meals.
– Always wash the fruits and veggies you are consuming.
– Don’t use hygiene products which contain parabens or phthalates.
– Drink water from a glass bottle and don’t re-heat the meals in a plastic container.
Try these tricks if you want your insulin receptors to be clean:
– Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and coriander to your meals.
– Add 1 tsp. of ACV in a glass of water and drink it during each meal.
– Don’t use sugar, use stevia instead.
– Begin your day by drinking a cup of hot water with lemon.
Try these tricks if you want your leptin receptors to be clean:
– Include more omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, which you can find in black currant seeds.
– Avoid foods with high amounts of sugar, foods which are highly processed, and contain a lot of fructose.
– You should consume proteins 30 minutes after you wake up.
Try these tricks if you want your thyroid hormone and cortisol receptors to be clean:
– Ask your doctor to make some test for Free T3, Free T4, THS, Reverse T3, and thyroid antibodies evaluation.
– Add 1 tbsp. of coconut oil in your coffee.
– Turn off all electronic devices before you go to sleep.
– Use coconut oil when you cook.
– Try meditation and yoga to relieve the tension.
– Don’t consume gluten from grains such as rye, barley, couscous, wheat, etc.
Try these tricks if you want your HGH receptors to be clean:
– Buy organic meat & eggs.
– Try some exercise programme such as interval training.
– Stay away from dairy.
– Eat more tart cherries because they can increase the levels of melatonin.