Many people like to pay attention to their looks, want to be fashionable, and are careful at what kind of image they present about themselves.
However, many people buy clothes that don’t fit them well, are more suitable for younger or older people, and end up not looking good.
Most of those who make mistakes when they style themselves, make themselves look older than they actually are. Read the article if you want to avoid those mistakes and look better.
13 Style Mistakes That Can Make You Look Older
1. Don’t wear clothes that are too dark or black. Black is an elegant colour and you should wear it for some formal event. Include more vibrant and light colours in your everyday outfits.
2. Always have a jacket that will fit you like a glove. If the jacket you are wearing is too big, you will definitely look older.
3. Avoid wearing skirts that are too long. Wear skirts that are up to the knees if you want to look younger.
4. Find your perfect bra size and stick to it. In this way your breasts will stay in place and you won’t look older.
5. The jeans you wear should follow your body line and should make you appear smaller than you actually are. So, don’t wear jeans that are too stretchy.
6. If you wear glasses every day you should wear ones that suit your face shape and make you look more seductive.
7. Try to stay away from jersey fabric as it will not do any favours to your body.
8. Always show your décolletage and the neck in an appropriate way if you don’t want to look too old.
9. Buy a pair of comfortable and chic shoes that you can wear anywhere. Don’t wear anything that you can’t walk in.
10. Wear scarfs and shawls only if it’s cold outside because they will not make you look younger.
11. Unless your goal is to look like a mom, you shouldn’t wear mom jeans.
12. Also, you shouldn’t wear skirts that are too short and barely cover your butt because you will look vulgar and ridiculous.
13. Don’t wear clothes that aren’t your size and are too big. You will look baggy and not young at all.